Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
This growing company in the Amusement/Recreation Ser/Entertainment industry has an opening via Robert Half for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Specialist
The best candidates for this position will be looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment, and have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization
If you have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management, this might be the job for you
If you're a data-driven expert with great attention to detail, start your career as a Data Entry Specialist with us! This job is ideal for candidates seeking a short-term contract / temporary Data Entry Specialist position in the New York, New York area.
- Search the internet for information
- Obtain further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Create notes of tasks, files, and progress
- Inspect reports and sheets of data
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Correct, verify, and delete non-required data and combine data from several different sources
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven typing accuracy
- Knowledge of Fulfillment Processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry