Kadiak, LLC. is looking for a Part time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Anchorage, AK. This is a part time position (max 20 hour per week) supporting Kadiak, LLC and our Bureau of Indian Affairs Tribal Court Assesments Contract.
The Administrative Assistant will report to Kadiak’s Tribal Court Assessment Administrator.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a professional and efficient office environment.
- Provides excellent customer service while promoting good public relations by providing information and assistance.
- Provide monthly reports to the customer with direction from the Tribal Courts Assessments Administrator.
- Process and submit invoices to customer.
- Maintain consistent communication and outreach with Tribes and tribal entities.
- Coordinate rural travel logistics for team members.
- Maintain records and documents related to the contract.
- Responsible for word processing including but not limited to preparation of correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience.
- High School diploma.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with no decrease in productivity.
- Strong computer skills with a high proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, and Adobe products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must have a cultural awareness of the rural Alaskan locations and sites, which are being evaluated and assessed. This includes experience communicating and working with rural Alaska Native communities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- High ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate computer keyboard and standard office equipment.
- Dependable Attendance
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply or by calling [ Phone number blocked ] - || to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.