We’ve been changing the game since 2013, and we’re not taking our foot off the gas now! Team spirit is evident at Carvana and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation. We take big swings and set ambitious goals in everything we do. If you are looking to join a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
About the team and position…
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in house service or their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
- Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Software Engineer
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
As a Software Engineer on the Sell to Carvana team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the digital experiences that give customers simple, self-service tools to sell and trade-in their cars through Carvana.com, our mobile apps, and our partners.
For most consumers, selling a car is complicated, time-consuming, uncertain, and frustrating. We have created a simple, fast, and fair process that combines user-friendly digital experiences and no-pressure customer support. The Sell to Carvana team has created an experience that customers love.
We’re looking for teammates who can work independently and truly own delivering experiences that surprise and delight our customers. You will join a team of highly competent, driven, and supportive engineers working remotely or from our Phoenix HQ, Atlanta or Berkeley offices!
- Write clean, secure, and highly reusable code
- Assist in building large-scale services on cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP or AWS
- Create, maintain, and optimize APIs for consumption by external and internal customers
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to establish appropriate intent of our systems
- Appropriately manage priorities, dependencies, scope, dates, and deliverables
- Represent a long-term perspective on our technical landscape
- Maintain the integrity of our domain concepts and data
- Support consuming applications such as web, mobile, or other systems
- Over-communicate expectations, actions, adjustments, etc.
- Demonstrate empathy and drive
Skills and experience...
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years software development experience in a production environment using C#, ASP.NET, or ASP.NET Core
- Background in OOP/SOLID principles (Functional programming experience a plus!)
- Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing
- Passion for improving software quality, performance, reliability and engineering excellence
- Understanding of design patterns, N-Tier architecture and application security
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience
- Self-motivated; works well both independently and collaboratively
Bonus Skills (helpful but not required)...
- Familiarity with highly scalable distributed microservices
- Kubernetes and Docker
- React, GraphQL
- Experience developing on Azure PaaS/SaaS, including Azure Service Bus
- Splunk, Tableau
- Prometheus, Grafana
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
What to expect from Carvana...
- Competitive Salary (AND THIS IS JUST THE START)
- Medical Benefits (CARVANA COVERS 100% OF EMPLOYEE MEDICAL PREMIUMS)
- Dental and Vision Benefits (THIS IS STANDARD, JUST KNOW WE GOT IT)
- Employee car discounts and perks (DUH!)
- 401K with company match (YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT)
- Autonomous and transparent work environment (WE WANT TOP TALENT FOR A REASON)
- Encouraging and supportive work environment (YOUR GROWTH IS OUR GROWTH)
- Fun and playful work environment (FUN DRIVES US)
- Flexible and understanding work environment (LIFE HAPPENS WE GET IT)
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Application Security
- Asp.Net Core
- C Sharp (Programming Language)