To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Phone: 847-635-4655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Therapist (Counseling)
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
- Seeking a positive, strengths based, energetic clinician to provide a full range of therapeutic services to children in foster care, their birth parents and foster/adoptive parents.
- Strong clinical assessment and therapeutic skills are needed in addition to knowledge of psychiatric disorders in children and adults.
- Knowledge of evidenced based treatments and trauma informed services also desired.
- Strong knowledge of parenting practices also needed.
- Master's Degree Required and must be licensed as a mental health professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist).
- Flexible hours are needed for evenings.
What We Offer:
- A CWEL sign-on BONUS If you possess a valid CWEL upon hire!
- Monetary Incentive Rewards
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit plans
- Generous Vacation time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- 403b, EAP and
- The Opportunity to become a part of a fantastic team of Child Welfare professional! There's more!
- Master's Degree required and must be licensed as a mental health professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist).
- For PT positions, flexible hours are needed for evenings and possible weekends. Please include cover letter with resumes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Mental Health Therapist, Social Services, Human Services, Personal Care, Medical Health Services, Mental Health, Case Manager, Community Support Specialists, Service Coordinator, Not for Profit, NFP.