To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedminster, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Bedminster, NJ
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Job Type: 6+ months contract / C2H
- The main function of an administrative coordinator is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Admin and clerical duties including submitting travel and expenses via Concur and processing POs via Coupa (SAP integration software); Previous experience with software mentioned is a plus, but not required as they can train the worker (having said that, the ideal candidate is a fast-learner)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. 2 to 4 years’ experience required.