Interim HealthCare of Salt Lake City is looking for LPN's to work various shifts in assisted living facilities,rehabilitation centers and hospitals in Salt Lake County.Job Requirements
PAY: $30.00 to 32.00 HOURLY
This Position is Part-Time.
Requirements include: Job Benefits
- Currently licensed and in good standing as an LPN in Utah.
- Must have reliable phone and transportation.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be a self starter who is eager to work, will honor your commitments, show up on time and work hard.
- Previous experience in a rehabilitation center is a plus.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- Great environment.
- Referral bonuses for nurses and CNA's
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Salt Lake City
- Job State: UT
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $30.00
- Max Salary: $32.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Hardworking And Dedicated
Licensed Practical Nurse