**THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE** JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the planning, execution, and reporting of data analysis for clinical and laboratory research.
Partner with leadership and recommend solutions to improve department and team performance.
Responsible for mentoring and training Statistician team/Medical Writing team. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for data management, analysis, and reporting for Medline research and outcomes monitoring data, including from clinical trials, research & development, post-market, and value-based care partnerships. Assist with the implementation of statistical and analytical design.
- Examine theories, such as those related to probability and inference in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Use a variety of statistical and analytics software, methods, and techniques to gather, analyze, and interpret research and health outcomes data to derive and present useful information; Lead in the development and conclusions, as appropriate.
- Generate statistical analysis plan (SAP) including sample size calculations and randomization schedules, compile and clean raw data, conduct appropriate analysis per the SAP and interpret and present results
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with individuals in different disciplines and serves as subject-matter expert for research teams, internal and external clinical teams, and other collaborators.
- Write results and review sections of Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) to ensure data integrity.
- Research literature to find answers to statistical questions and remain current on statistical methods and best practices.
- Maintain the data management system for clinical studies and ensure that is Part 11 compliant.
- Provide project oversight, training, and coaching.
COMPENSATION RANGE: $99,000 - $135,000
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A 15% ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS
Medline offers a comprehensive benefits plan for our full time team members. This includes, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Plans, Well-being Program, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with company contributions, Employee Life Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Employee Death Benefit, Legal Plan, Paid Time Off Vacation, Flex Time Off, Paid Holidays, EAP, Education Assistance Tuition Reimbursement, Ginger the Mental Health Emotional Support App- On-demand access to mental and emotional support anytime, anywhere. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Statistics or related field required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- At least 4 years of experience conducting statistical tests (i.e. T-tests, ANOVAS, Linear Regression) for the purposes of hypothesis testing.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS Education
- Experience with SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) and/or power analysis software (e.g. PASS, G*Power).
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and facilitating teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Master%26rsquo;s or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience conducting statistical tests (i.e. T-tests, ANOVAS, Linear Regression) for the purposes of hypothesis testing.
- Biostatistics experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Clinical Study Reports
- Medical Writing