Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum-UHC Technology is out to change the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. Our team is focused on driving change, modernization, and ensuring reliable and stable systems so that we can help to transform health care - making it easier, more affordable, and more effective for those we serve. We are passionate about technology and the role it plays to create distinctive experiences to our constituents. While we are always focused on how technology can help us deliver faster and with improved quality, we are far more enthusiastic about the ways technology can reinvent how we deliver on our mission in partnership with our lines of business and Optum Technology.
The health solutions marketplace is hungry for new ideas, innovative products and software that drives elevated performance for the business and the customer. The UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is feeding incredible solutions to that marketplace every day by bringing out the best in our software engineering teams. We serve customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere.
If you're in, you'll be challenged like never before. It's time to join this history making.
- Meaningful work in a healthcare technology company that is ranked #5 on the Fortune 500 list
- An environment that is collaborative, diverse, friendly, and fun
- Cross functional teams that solve problems, while leveraging cutting edge technology
- Flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S.
We are hiring now for a variety of technology focused roles.
For more information, check out the details below:
Apply here- UHCTech Career
#otuhctech #dice Optum Jobs #Optumtech #recruiting #otutswe #techrecruiting #healthcare
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead Data Product Architecture capability to support UHC 3.0 Digital Experience.
- Achieve Data Packages goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Operational API consumption, AI/ML and BI Reporting need.
- Ensure adherence to data Platform strategy, Governance, and principles to create Data Category to support the data catalog (Metadata, Data Lineage and Quality).
- Accountable to drive Data architecture and data modeling during data platform modernization and data migration.
- Responsible for communicating overall Data Product architecture vision, data strategies, and trade-offs across various levels in the organization to gain buy-in.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability of the data to support the business need.
- Partner with UHC and Optum business and technology leadership to drive transformation, innovation, and adoption of modern data technology architecture and engineering best practices
- Collaborate and partner with UHC and Optum business leaders to ensure technology solutions generate the maximum business value and meet business needs both short-term and long-term
- Apply technical expertise, leadership, and governance to guide teams in solution design decisions that balance short term needs with the long-term data Product Architecture strategy
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years of experience in Data Analytics or Software Engineering and Agile software development practices
- 5+ years of experience in data product architecture and implementation of large-scale data product solutions
- 3+ years of Data Modeling / Data Architecture experience
- Experience in Agile, CI/CD, GitHub, DevOps practices and Erwin modeler tools
- Broad technology experience, including complex systems integration and infrastructure expertise with cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience with modern Data Platforms implementation in any Cloud and technology stacks (Azure/ AWS/ GCP), willingness to get into the details
- Hands-on experience with one or more - NoSQL, Document databases, Graph QL, Kafka, Restful API and Elastic search
- SAFe Agilist and/or LeSS certification
- 3+ years of experience in different data persistence formats like JSON, AVRO, Parquet and Healthcare data exchange formats like HL7, EDI and FHIR
- 3+ years of recent experience working with Healthcare Payer data, specifically with healthcare claims, membership, eligibility.
- 3+ years of experience in creating Canonical Data Model for any one of the data domains (Member Eligibility or Plan Benefit, Premium Billing and Payments)
- Experience managing relationships with senior level business leaders
- Solid presentation skills with ability to create both high level diagrams for executives, as well as solution documentation for engineering team
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $113,500 to $218,100. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $113,500 to $218,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.