You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Engineer Sr.
Location: Gahanna, OH
Pay Rate: 43.57/hr
Duration: 1-year, potential to convert
- Engineering distribution power systems and infrastructure.
- Includes oversight, and engineering of all electric power system facilities from the distribution substation to the customer's electric meter.
- Perform load flow analysis, performing coordination studies, developing circuit reliability and improvement of strategies, assisting with storm assessment, designing, and analyzing electric distribution infrastructure to support existing and new customer demand.
- Entry-level knowledge and experience in the application of theory to solve well-defined problems or provide analysis.
- Coordinate work activities of others as required to resolve routine engineering tasks.
- Provide input to routine project planning documents related to scheduling and understands the use of scheduling techniques for budget and planning activities.
- Actively seeks out information and understanding of engineering problems and solution techniques applicable to area of responsibility.
- Assists and participates in the preparation of reports and technical papers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering w/ 6 years of related experience OR
- Master's degree in engineering w/ 4 years of related experience
- Customer Demand Planning
- Electric Power Distribution
- Financial Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Power Flow Studies
- Project Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH191294
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.