OfficeTeam has a fulfilling career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Non-Profit industry. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This could be the short-term temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Dayton, Ohio! For immediate consideration send resume to Lauren George at [ Email address blocked ] -
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.