To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30328
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Atlanta, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is representing a client that has an opportunity for a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia (GA). The Accounts Receivable Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Investigate delinquent receivables accounts by communicating with customers via email and phone
- Maintain and update customer files in the accounting system
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and provide a high level of customer service
- Notify management of collection disputes and escalation items and provide management with detailed status of aged receivables
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts with correct accounting distribution
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers and internal business owners
- Work with operations and various outside providers to resolve billing issues
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a Business-related field
- Minimal years of work experience but must be a driven, hardworking individual
- PeopleSoft and Oracle experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is a must
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments