To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
255 Park Avenue
Worcester, MA 01609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Services Therapeutic Training and Support Counselor - Worcester, MA
UHS - Arbour Counseling Services • Worcester, MA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Services Therapeutic Training and Support Counselor
Therapeutic Training and Support staff member (TT&S) works in a team with a master’s Level Clinician. Their services can be in the home, school, or community to respond directly to the family and youth in their own environment and will serve to expedite wellness and recovery. Treatment is a strength-based model that identifies child and family strengths. The In-Home Therapy team works with the family to develop a comprehensive assessment with a solution-focused Individualized Action Plan (IAP). A risk management/safety plan is designed with the family to help identify triggers and risk factors while defining useful interventions to reduce the risk of harm to self or others. The TT&S’s roles in the In-home therapy team is to provide case management and skill building needs to the family while working in conjunction with the master’s Level therapist.
Our Therapeutic Training and Support staff services are for youth under the age of 21 who have any MassHealth insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field with at least 1 year of experience working with youth and families
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license with willingness to drive 30% of the time
- Daily access to a working, registered and insured vehicle (in your name)
- Excellent in both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to independently plan and organize one’s own schedule and activities.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft computer systems and an understanding of the internet
- Strong time management skills and origination skills.
- Applicant is required to own a vehicle that is registered under their name and be a licensed operator in Massachusetts.
All supervision is provided by independently licensed Clinicians. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge and/or pursue higher education in the field of mental health and social work. Be a part of an experienced, energetic and supportive team. Evening & weekend coverage is required. Schedule is flexible depending on your availability and that of the client/family.
This position offers: Medical, dental, 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, life insurance, generous personal time off package, tuition reimbursement, long and short-term disability, opportunities for continued education/training and much more!
For Further Information Please Contact:
Shakuntala Anderson, LICSW
Director of Community Services, Worcester
Arbour Counseling Services
411 Chandler Street
Worcester, Ma 01602
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs