Position: Azure Solution Architect (Web & Mobile)
Location: Alpharetta, GA or, Oakland, CA (remote during Covid)
Type: 12 Month Contract (extension possible)
Must have TN Visa, GC, or USC
2-3 Zoom interviews
DO NOT SEND DEV OPS Profiles!!!!!
• 5+ years of Enterprise experience with Web, Mobile, and Azure Architecture
• Building Web and Mobile Apps while leveraging Azure
• Server Side – Node.js / Client side React.js
• EXCELLENT communication skills
Nice to have:
• Pega Experience
• AEM Experience
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with deep technical backgrounds, experience in building world-class cloud solutions and strong leadership skills.
Architect and develop custom solutions as part of our app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging modern web technologies and patterns like PWA, SPA, and others, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Azure PaaS services, Service Mesh technologies like Istio, etc.
Expert-level depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the technical design, lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design for cloud migration or application modernization efforts, and provide thought leadership
Hands-on experience with above mentioned technologies, platforms, implementing end-to-end DevSecOps and ability to guide and support development teams as needed
Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modeling and using tools like Visio
- Expertise in delivering applications in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in Platform Technologies: Azure App Services, Appconfig, App Gateways, severless services like, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grid, Event Hubs, etc. Azure Kubernetes (AKS), Azure storage, Service Bus, Azure SQL Database, Redis Cache, Azure Search, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Traffic Manager, Key Vault, Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps, API Management, ARM templates, and general cloud governance and security mechanisms are required.
- Experience with modern data solutions via Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Data Bricks, SQL data warehouse, and Cosmos DB.
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; and collaboration tools like MS 365, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Applicable knowledge of principles summarized in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience developing architectures in multiple domains -- infrastructure, Security, Software architectures and key software components
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Demonstrable consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture, application solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science
- 3+ years delivering enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture
- Experience with PEGA Cloud, architecting/developing PEGA applications, or migrating PGE applications from on-prem to Azure is desired but not essential
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Agile Methodology
- Api Manager
- Azure Data Factory