ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION GROUP MANAGER, ST. LOUIS, MO
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Group Manager, St. Louis Missouri.
Electrical Group Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Group Manager St. Louis, WA is between $150,000 and $175,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salaries and great benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more
- Diverse culture with a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere
- Our client is devoted to promoting personnel and professional growth through work/life balance and continuing education
- The leadership at this company takes a hands-on approach, but still allows their employees to make key decisions
Electrical Group Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage probability and costs of sales and service to meet group goals
- Assist Safety Department in the monitoring of all operations
- Create, perform, and execute all branch employee growth and development plans
- Lead Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Responsible for safeguarding assets of the branch including inventory, fixed assets, equipment & cash
- Creates annual branch budget, including sales, GP, inventory and overhead goals
- Assign or delegate job duties necessary to run a smooth and efficient branch operation and facility, with minimal use of overtime
- Comply with all company policies, and support corporate department procedures, such as credit, pricing, accounting, operations, and human relations
- Oversees decision making and resolution of customer complaints ensuring proper handling, timely solution and positive customer experience
- Responsible for the productivity, quality of work, and morale of staff
Electrical Group Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with an electrical contractor
- P&L experience
- Must have stable work history
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel to branches as needed
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
- Bachelor Degree
Please forward your resume to Resumes@DeltaConstructionPartners.com for immediate consideration, or call (727) 822-2048 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: Bob@DeltaConstructionPartners.com
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator, Operations Manager, Division Manager