To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingston, NY 12401
- Ashley Gensel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Animal Care Technician
Kelly Scientific Resources • Kingston, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Animal Husbandry Technician 1 3 Month Contract-to-Hire Start time: 5am-6am Full Time: 40+ hours per week Starting pay rate: $15.00 (Not accessible by public transit) Description: Breeds, raises and cares for small animals on behalf of, or for sale to, customers. Follows proper breeding and animal care procedures. Monitors animal behavior and physical attributes to ensure animal health. Ensures biosecurity. Coordinates with Customer Service on scheduling and order status. Responsibilities:
- Working in a clean room environment supporting animal care and husbandry.
- Scraping, cleaning and washing small animal cages (rodents)
- Feed, provide water, and observe animal health
- Handling and transferring of animals between cages
- Other responsibilities as determined by management
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Some experience handling animals preferred but not required, or educational background in animal science
- Ability to work on your feet all day
- Ability to climb a short ladder
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs periodically
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.