To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD 21742
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Exhaust Aftertreatment System Engineer
Volvo Group • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Manufacturing, Transportation
Relocation - No
The Exhaust Aftertreatment Engineer focuses on technologies that reduce emissions in order to comply with EPA and CARB regulations. The scope includes hardware design, function calibration, OBD calibration, and system verification. The overall goal is to produce aftertreatment systems which are emissions compliant while offering minimal mission interruptions and maximum product value to our customers.
Core Responsibilities include
- Support diesel oxication catalyst (DOC), diesel particulate filter (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) ammonia slip catalyst (ASC), and other related technologies
- Support component design, verification, and release activities
- Support function and OBD calibration activities
- Support system aging evaluations and analysis
- Work closely with team members, other groups, other sites, and suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Coursework focusing on engines, chemistry, controls, and systems preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related working experience required
- Experience with exhaust aftertreatment preferred
- Experience with ECU application tools preferred
- Experience with data analysis preferred
- Experience with systems understanding preferred
- Fluent in English
- MS Office, MatLab, and TargetLink
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Abilities to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced work environment
- Drive for problem- solving to address project and customer needs
Job ID: 94790BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.