This Regional part-time truck driver position features weekly home time and earnings up to $0.47 per mile*. Truckers in this CDL driving job will haul 100% no-touch freight, 50% drop-and-hook, and travel within Arizona and Southern California. As a Regional part-time driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division, you'll enjoy excellent work-life balance - the freedom of the open road when you want it and home time when you need it. Start a trucking job with a schedule that works for you!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Regional Part-Time Truck Driver, give us a call at
or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Phoenix Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
Phoenix Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 50 miles of Phoenix, AZ
- HazMat endorsement preferred at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Learn more about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Regional Part-Time Truck Driver
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arizona. Call
for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Part-timeSign On Bonus
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)