To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland, MI
- Lindsay Pittwood
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Analyst - Midland, MI
Kelly Services • Midland, MI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time HR analyst role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company in Midland, MI.
This role would be located within the “HR Solutions” arm of this operating model. The HR Solutions organization will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative solutions to all employees and leaders. HR Solutions roles will contain deep subject-matter expertise in order to consult on programs, processes and people. The top priority of HR Solutions is to deliver the best Employee Experience through exceptional delivery of a portfolio of solutions. HR solutions contains the following types of roles: Discipline-aligned roles (ex. compensation, benefits, payroll, employee development & training, etc.), Operational Excellence (focused on driving optimal performance across HR), HR technology (the systems and tools to enable simple and easy access to solutions) and Talent & Labor Consultants (professionals dedicated to the execution of the people agenda and consulting on talent).
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for learning
- Are never satisfied with the status quo
- Build successful relationships and thrive in diverse networks and working teams
- Are willing to try “new ways” of doing things
- Desire to understand the business and external customers
- Enjoy using data to tell a story or make a case for change
The HR Analyst is the first contact for HR inquiries (phone, chat or by eRequest). The role is empowered to support and perform transaction activities required to enable HR business processes, and drive a best-in-class Employee Experience.
HR Analyst roles exist across HR discipline areas including: Talent Acquisition, Learning & Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Absence, Human Capital Management, HR Technology, Operational Excellence & Improvement.
- Act as first point-of-contact for HR queries (phone, chat and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and people leaders
- Delegate and escalate queries as appropriate, but remaining responsible through completion
- Track progress, and provide continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Engage in improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience
- Support oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g., volume of calls, staff absence, chat and eRequest queries, etc.)
- Engage in and drive overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume)
- Support administration of HR activities for assigned discipline(s)
- Leverage end to end process documentation, procedures, work instructions, Knowledge Base and Case Management content to resolve inquiries
- Highly skilled in effectively interacting with and supporting all levels of employees
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and any additional required language (both written and spoken)
- Sensitive to cultural differences
- Critical problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively and proactively with an employee-centric mindset
- Able to use appropriate judgment in escalation or when to involve other resources in decision making or processing
- Comfortable leveraging a variety of technology to support inquiry resolution (i.e., Case Management and Knowledge Base systems)
- Understands, can interpret, and is able to follow process flows, work instructions, job aids, etc.
- Some experience in Human Resources preferred
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.