Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 35 south west of Chicago, Frankfort is a village in Will County, Illinois, with a small portion in Cook County. The population was 17,782 at the 2010 census, up from 10,391 in 2000. According to Forbes.com, in 2007 the village ranked as the 36th fastest growing suburb in the United States.
The plant was built in 1965, manufactures food service and food packaging products (custom and stock foam), and has approximately 300 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Packaging Associate
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
$1000 Retention Incentive
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen.
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues
- Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work and safety guidelines
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required
- Manual Dexterity
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed record keeping per the prescribed frequency
- Hand/eye coordination
- Analytical skills
- Math Skills (calculators to determine and record production data)
- Basic troubleshooting skills to resolve minor machine issues relating to its operation
- Understanding of production measurement tools such as level, etc.
- Knowledge of product quality standards
- Principles of Thermoforming machines
Complex Problem Solving
Fine Motor Skills