$160000.00 to $190000.00 yearly
Our client is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect.
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Align technology architecture with technology and business strategy and goals. This includes research, recommend, and introduce new technologies consistent with objectives of the company
• Set and drive execution on an inspiring technology roadmap
• Lead creation of architectural and technology roadmaps that result in stronger business/IT alignment and that drive adoption and value.
• Provide innovative enterprise solutions, builds consensus and provides architectural oversight for technology initiatives.
• Build, develop, mentor and grow our architecture team
• Demonstrate breakthrough thinking in defining and prototyping the use of leading-edge technologies and capabilities for every aspect of TaxAct’s product family.
• Analyze and architect software, infrastructure or data solutions for large-scale business applications and corporate solutions.
• Architect simple yet innovative solutions that successfully translate business requirements into enterprise technology solutions.
• Lead conceptual / planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other development, information security and IT teams.
• Provides key architecture vision, roadmap, integration and problem solving at an enterprise level.
• Responsible for long-term strategic alignment of the company's technology systems (both internal and customer facing).
• Identification and promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and technology strategies.
• Established and maintain next generation architecture/standards for department.
• Provides clear presentations that clearly articulate technology solutions to senior management and technology staff.
• Creation of solutions that account for all key technical aspects such as software, hardware and networking components. Architects scalable, high performing, and highly available solutions that are commercially viable from a cost perspective.
• Conduct audit/review of the implementation of a solution to insure proper end to end alignment.
• Respond to critical production issues as needed and provides technology leadership and troubleshooting.
• Establish relationships with 3rd party partners and vendors. Define secure and reliable integration solutions with 3rd party vendors or partners as required.
• Collaborates with all necessary functional areas (as needed) to vet solutions. This includes IT security, software engineering, product management, operations, finance,
For immediate Consideration please email your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
• Significant experience with AWS technologies including infrastructure, serverless, CI/CD and BI/ML.
• Experience in agile development practices & methodologies such as Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Experience implementing resilient cloud applications and platform services on AWS.
• Experience with micro-services architecture, cloud native architecture and 12 factor application architecture principles and implementation
• Experience with Digital and Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android)
• Experience in PaaS, immutable infrastructure, and enabling blue-green deployments
• Experience with modern data and analytical platform architectures and use of AI and Machine Learning
• Experience running Microsoft stack in AWS a big plus
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
• AWS Certified Solution Architect, TOGAF or Zachman certifications a big plus.
• At least 10 years of experience in IT, Business Architecture or Software Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a solutions architect role
• 3-5 years of people management experience.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience evaluating business requirements and designing complete technical or business solutions in complex environments
• Experience in documenting and developing enterprise architecture for portfolio and project views, including current state architecture, future state architecture; dependencies between applications, solutions, technology capabilities, business capabilities etc.
• Solid working knowledge of at an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF
• Strong good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
• Understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, analytics and master data management.
• A good understanding of the security processes and standards.
• Knowledge and experience developing inventories of business capabilities, business process, use cases, platforms, technical capabilities and assembling those into meaningful and understandable models
• Knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of enterprise architecture outputs and artifacts including EA assessments and application architecture resource models
• Designed and documented conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application architecture for enterprise applications.
• Highly detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to Monty.Sullivan@rht.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Amazon Web Services
Software As A Services