Description Ready to start a new adventure! Explore a career with us and get hired by June 15, 2021, it could really pay off! Our Summer Hiring Bonus offers:
Apply today to let the fun begin!!
- An extra %24500 on your first check!
- An extra %24500 after successful completion of 60 days with your new team!
A luxury California resort in an idyllic mountain setting, Resort at Squaw Creek rests at the base of Squaw Valley, which is the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, and is just minutes from North Lake Tahoe.
Our AAA Four-Diamond resort offers ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley %7C Alpine Meadows. Squaw Creek's dramatic lobby, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooks a cascading waterfall and the breathtaking Sierra Nevada Mountains. 405 luxurious resort [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front Office Agent (Summer/Seasonal) %241000 Hiring Bonus!
, complete with resort-style kitchenettes, fireplaces and LED flat-screen TVs, comfort guests with a %26quot;mountain meets modern%26quot; ambiance at our resort in Squaw Creek.
Front Office colleagues are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office colleague.
The position responsibilities include:
- Offering warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests and assisting them with general resort information
- Registering guests upon arrival in accordance with AAA 4 Diamond Standards
- Promoting and selling special hotel programs and upgrades when appropriate.
- Accepting payment for guests%26rsquo; reservations at time of registration and check out, following all appropriate related procedures and standards
- Going above and beyond to exceed guest expectations to create a memorable guest experience
- Maintaining accurate records of room availability
- Maintaining discretion and security for the Resort and our guests
Due to COVID-19 cleanliness protocols, this role may call for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan: wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department. Qualifications
Why work at Resort at Squaw Creek?
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- A true desire to satisfy the need of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills, in person, over the telephone and through written correspondence
- Previous customer service and hospitality experience preferred
- Professional presentation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Base Pay plus commission on sales
50% discounted meals at property food service areas
12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Discount Ski Pass
Enjoy vending meal set-up in our colleague dining hall
Our Vales: Respect %7C Integrity %7C Empathy %7C Humility %7C Creativity %7C Fun
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Authentication Authorization Accounting (Server Program)