To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ringwood, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Atrium Staffing • Ringwood, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client a rapidly growing Healthcare company, has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist at the headquarters in Ringwood, NJ.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $20-25hrly (Temp to Perm
Position Overview: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work 8am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will primarily focus on recruiting top-notch talent to fulfill various front of office positions in several company departments, including, but not limited to, art and design, sales and marketing, eCommerce data team, IT and software development, accounting, administration, and human resources. Execution of the following key objectives will be required: full life-cycle recruitment, assembly of a robust talent pipeline, University relations, talent management and team member on-boarding. The ideal candidate will have some exposure and strong interest in HR generalist duties, including team member relations, performance management, retention management, compensation, benefits administration, PTO/leave, coaching, learning, and staffing.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Actively participates in talent acquisition, screens resume, arranges interview team schedules, ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Plans and participates in local and national job fairs and attends college career fairs to support new hires; actively seeks out new resources to attract top-notch talent
- Leads employer branding initiatives and fosters long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Partners with HR Manager to recognize and respond immediately to breaches to company culture and values that adversely impact the work environment
- Ensures adherence to company policy, procedure and employment law
- Organizes team member social events in conjunction with department managers to foster community and improve intra-company engagement
- Conducts new team member onboarding, including orientation and training; conduct management development training in HR related areas, such as interviewing and coaching
- Proactively partners with management to identify back-up staffing needs, emerging talent and the creation of development plans to cultivate emerging talent; analyzes diversity and takes action to increase the diversity of the candidate pool
- Assists in spearheading company-wide HR initiatives
Qualifications for the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- At least 2-3 years Human Resources experience and at least 2+ years full life-cycle recruitment experience
- Technical knowledge of HR specialties including full life-cycle recruitment, employment law, staffing, training and compensation
- Strong proficiency in various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Recruiting Software
- Expertly navigates various job boards, including LinkedIn, Career Builder, and Indeed
- Background screening and reference checking
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package