To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Acton, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. • Acton, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Calling all experienced Customer Service Representative’s! Is this your next career move?
Our client is actively seeking a talented Customer Service Representative to work at their location in Acton, MA.
Perform customer service duties in support of the sales effort including receiving, documenting, processing and closing customer order requests via telephone, email of facsimile.
- Receive, edit, and process incoming customer telephone, email, and faxed orders in a timely manner.
- Enter both customer requests and the completion information of those requests into an order processing system with minimal errors.
- Receive, evaluate, and answer customer and sales issues, inquires, and correspondence in a timely manner, including product feature, price and shipping information.
- Support and resolve customer inquiries, including Return Authorizations, Repair Authorizations, requests for catalogs, and provide follow-up to assure satisfaction.
- Ensure correct entry of price, shipping and other key information for products timely and accurate shipment.
- Answer internal and external customer telephone calls both at the customer service desk and rotation at the switchboard, routing calls as necessary with some overhead paging.
- Assist with Reception coverage for lunch, break and absences
- Open mail and list checks for Accounts Receivable to process.
- Complete catalog and literature mailing to include cover letter, envelopes and postage.
- Maintain accurate customer files.
- Maintain supply cabinet including ordering office and printer supplies as needed.
- Greet visitors and customers as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience in customer service with order entry.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language.
- Ability to use a standard email system such as Lotus Notes or MS Outlook including calendar management and updating database properties.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel. Basic knowledge of Acess, Ability to use internet searches for UPS, FedEx and Allen Medical on line catalog.
- Excellent attendance record including job stability.
- Ability to sit for up to three hours at a time without an extended break.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Associate’s degree.
- Two years’ experience in the medical field.
- Experience with Call Center telephone systems.
Job Requisition # 27769
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.