To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Troy, AL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Quality Tech - Troy, AL
- Audits products for quality and safety prior to sending out to customers.
- Audits incoming raw materials for supplier specifications, quality, and food security.
- Reviews incoming ingredients for allergen checks and quality standards.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations.
- Fills out necessary paperwork for product audits .
- Work with operational teams daily with paperwork and quality checks,
- Ensure adherence to all standard work processes, including the Production Sanitation processes.
- Aides in plant training requirements and training frequencies. Work with QA Supervisor/ Manager to ensure plant training requirements and frequencies are met. Conduct plant training sessions as needed.
- Maintain understanding of processes and functional interdependencies. Recognize and escalate, as needed, those issues identified as risks to, or opportunities to improve, plant performance.
- Must be able to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: manufacturing, production, industrial, quality, compliance, engineer, clerk,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position