Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 20169
PURPOSE: We are looking for a dynamic leader to develop, organize and conduct training programs for our distribution channel.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Plan, develop and organize distributor training programs and materials to support the strategic goals of the organization
- Evaluate and maintain professional presentations and lectures on welding safety, processes, equipment, consumables, software, environmental systems and their application.
- Present skilled and safe demonstrations of welding processes, equipment and consumables.
- Conduct presentations to distribution management and personnel on program logistics.
- Supervise the preparation of classrooms, content delivery system, labs and demonstration equipment prior to training programs.
- Initiate and participate in continuing education training on new products, computer-based presentation hardware and software.
- Create and review distributor training flyers and documents in coordination with the curriculum and marketing teams.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of the distributor training program.
- Implement and manage the changes of training materials, itineraries and equipment used in training programs to reflect the latest in equipment, consumables and technology
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company’s 2025 Strategy.
- BS degree in Engineering is required or equivalent experience (Technical Sales experience preferred).
- Experience in program coordination
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector or ability to complete AWS Certified Welding Inspector certification within 6 months
- Technical experience in testing and inspection
- Thorough knowledge of welding and cutting processes, safe practices and their application.
- Computer experience in presentation development and delivery.
- Competency in computer software applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Developed writing, speaking and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated working mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Excellent welding and cutting skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels within Lincoln Electric and customer organizations.
- Position requires travel including weekends and attending evening events.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
EOE, including disability/veterans
- Demonstration Skills
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel