To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wallops Island, VA 23337
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ljt & Associates Inc • Wallops Island, VA
Posted 20 days ago
LJT & Associates, Inc. provides a wide range of engineering and other support services to the U.S. Government and International customers. We are a certified small business with expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of a variety of engineering and hardware integration solutions. The company has experienced significant growth and seeks qualified candidates to support continued growth in all of our business sectors.Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides engineering technical expertise in support of Operations and Maintenance issues, IDIQ design and construction tasks and Mission Assurance.
- Experienced candidates may be asked to oversee and direct a technical staff.
- Administers the Energy and Water Conservation Plan for the WFF.
- Provides expertise in support of facilities O&M and public works capital projects that include range operations and improvements, water and wastewater systems, airfield improvements, roads and pavements, stormwater management, electrical, HVAC and security systems and a variety of building improvements.
- Prepares RFP’s and bid packages to select subcontractors and consultants, who provide support services such as design work, studies and a variety of construction and maintenance activities.
- Provides capital project estimating, budgeting and financial management expertise.
- Performs planning, program management, and other technical work items as assigned.
- Under the purview of the WICC Program Manager, manages and selects Architectural and Engineering firms; reviews and approves A/E work product.
- Performs project management duties as assigned and assists the IPMO team leader with the continued development of a construction management program.
- Collaborates with representatives internal and external to the organization to advance various business and partnering goals.
- Performs works items to ensure contract compliance and mission assurance across the contract.
- Administers, directs and oversees a quality assurance/quality control program across the WICC contract.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in civil, mechanical or electrical or related engineering field.
- PE license or the ability to work toward one
- Excellent computer and comunication skills are mandatory