We are actively recruiting on multiple IT Help Desk, Desktop, Field Tech, and IT Support roles. These positions are contract and contract to hire (CTH) either sitting in Pittsburgh or fully remote. Please apply to hear more!
The IT Support Analyst will provide all levels of technical support and training to end-users. A mix of interpersonal and technical skills will be required to support both local and remote staff. Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is the primary objective of this position. After-hours work will be required periodically to support scheduled maintenance, projects, and unscheduled emergencies.
Typical activities may include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Provide both remote and desk-side support to employees across multiple locations. Supported products and technologies include, but are not limited to the following.
Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
Mac Laptops and Dell Notebooks
iPhone and iPad
Active Directory computer and user accounts
Remote connectivity and troubleshooting
Video and Web Conferencing
Service Desk tools
• Track assets as they are received, deployed and redeployed.
• Document support requests and solutions in helpdesk system.
• Document support processes and procedures.
• Comply with IT Policies and SOPs.
• Greet visitors and supply wifi passwords as needed.
• Candidates must be comfortable working with staff at all levels of an organization, both remotely and in person. The candidate must be able to prioritize a diverse range of tasks while providing effective support. Windows and Mac experience needed.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Help Desk/ Desktop/ Field Tech/ IT Support.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
- User Accounts
- Asset Management
- Technical Support
- Business Analysis
- Production Support
- Help Desk