To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23233
- Vaco - Richmond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting
Vaco Financial • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Vaco is working with a large publicly traded company in search of a Senior Accountant in the Financial Reporting Group. Our client has amazing benefits, competitive pay and lots of growth opportunity!
- Perform month end closing procedures including monthly journal entries, preparation of financial statements, analyzing financials, and communicating results with management
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC reports and filings
- Implement and execute new accounting processes
- Assist in preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly projections for various operating locations
- Responsible for maintaining schedules and assisting with requests as needed to support year end audit work
- Research discrepancies and variances and resolve issues.
- In depth account analysis and reporting
- Provide financial and business analysis to support key strategic objectives
- Participate in special projects as requested by senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 5+ years of general accounting experience or 4+ years of public accounting
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong computer skills including Excel and ability to learn new systems
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your resume in MS Word to kmcguire at vaco . com for review and consideration.
Vaco Financial specializes in the permanent placement of accounting and finance professionals of all levels and industries. We have a team of experienced accounting professionals that make it their responsibility to educate you on the market, present you with job opportunities to explore, and ensure that the right decision is made regarding your future career. We pride ourselves in providing you with a professional and confidential search. Please visit our website at www. vaco .c om to see a sample of the positions we are currently recruiting for.