Carestream Health Inc.
Innovation that sparks imagination. Continue on to your next challenge with us.
Carestream is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and solutions; x-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; manufacturing of film and precision contract coating services for a wide range of industrial, medical, electronic and other applications-all backed by a global service and support network. Carestream's diagnostic imaging technology systems are at work in 90 percent of hospitals worldwide.
At Carestream, we offer a global perspective and a world of opportunities for people who have the desire to make a positive impact. Join our global team of 3,000+ professionals!
The EHS Manager is responsible for leading programs that protect people from environmental hazards and workplace hazards, as well as protecting the environment from human hazards. The EHS Manager will serve as a subject matter expert on all safety, compliance, regulatory and related insurance requirements and ensure compliance with all applicable agency requirements and internal safety policies and assists supervisors and team leaders in ensuring their staff understand and follow EHS requirements.
The position reports to the Manufacturing Business Manager, White City site and will be based at our White City, Oregon manufacturing facility.
* The EHS Operations Manager will lead the development, implementation, and coordination of programs and policies to meet EHS performance objectives as well as local, state, and federal compliance standards for the White City operation.
* Create and execute annual EHS improvement plan to mitigate hazards, close out audit findings/concerns, and implement best practices.
* Advocate for EHS priorities in all aspects of business planning processes.
* Ensure on time and accurate submission of environmental permit applications and/or renewals with the appropriate supporting documentation.
* Prepare routine environmental agency report submittals (e.g., storm water, waste management, wastewater, air) and ensure such are completed in a timely fashion.
* Lead the incident investigation process with other site leadership members, including root cause analysis and execution of effective corrective/preventive measures.
* Act as a primary liaison during outside agency, other 3rd party, and internal audits.
* Report to senior leadership on EHS performance metrics including compliance points and ISO 14001 management systems status.
* Lead site EHS meetings, using active listening skills to encourage engagement and creative ideas for improvement.
* Lead Change Management review process, following company protocols and ensuring EHS considerations are evaluated in a timely manner
* Coordinate and conduct ISO 14001-2015 and EHS compliance audits and/or investigations.
* Review and / or prepare EHS related training materials and ensure training requirements met.
* Implement and maintain COVID 19 policy guidance in line with corporate guidance as required.
* Stay abreast of the latest EHS trends, policies, regulations, and best practices.
* Support and liaise with corporate sustainability team on site sustainability objectives and achievements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Education:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or other related EHS ?eld and 7+ years of EHS relevant experience showing progressive responsibilities, or possessing some level of secondary education and having the equivalent of 10-15 years of full-time exp.
* 3+ years in EHS management role
* Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations (OSHA, EPA, and ANSI).
* Strong leadership, organization, and project management skills.
* Ability to communicate and work e?ectively with all levels of the organization.
* Manufacturing and ISO 14001-2015 industry experience a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with Benchmark ESG®/Gensuite platform a plus.
Manufacturing, Office, Lab, Chemicals, Indoor/Outdoor, Up to 15% travel as needed
Lifting up to 20 pounds: 1-25%
Carestream Colorado EPT Rules
Carestream, in compliance with Colorado EPT Rules is offering a very competitive salary of $108,000 to $135,000. This position is eligible for a quarterly bonus, 401K match, and overtime opportunities. Carestream also offers its employees above industry standard benefits including: accrued Vacation/PTO & Holiday pay, Medical & Prescription Plan, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Basic & Accidental Life Insurance, Optional Dependent Life Insurance, ADD, STD, LTD and even an Employee Assistance Program. This is a good faith estimate for this position only and is pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Actual pay will vary and may be above the listed payrate based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Applying for a job with Carestream
All applicants must complete the on-line application process. Carestream is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please click accommodations
Requisition ID: 2928
Nearest Major Market: Medford
- Active Listening
- Business Planning
- Change Management