JLL is hiring a Shift Area Maintenance Manager to Support Amazonr in Nashville, TN!
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
* Responsible for performance of team of Technicians/ Mechanics/ Operating Engineers over multiple shifts or a large scale facility to perform maintenance and repair on client equipment and facilities systems.
* Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
* Drive performance as measured by client’s Key Performance Indicators
* Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads and FM clientele to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
* Resolve FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
* Provide engineering guidance to Technician s as needed to ensure operations are aligned with site and portfolio goals and values
* Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites including monthly variance reports
* Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
* Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
* Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of staff
* Drive and promote safety culture within portfolio including subcontractors, suppliers and visitors
* Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
* Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
* Act as point of contact with site occupants, property management/ Landlords to coordinate FM activities and ensure client needs are met
* Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
* Assist in the development and implementation of the annual account plan as identified by the Account Director. Leadership/ employee management
* Develop a strong collaborative team-based environment.
* Ensure compliance with JLL minimum operational audit and safety standards
* Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets
* Import JLL best practices in the interest of exceeding client goals and expectations
* Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or other relevant discipline
* Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager, Chief Engineer or equivalent, including managing teams, budget responsibilities, supplier management, problem solving, and client/ customer relations
* Experience managing remote teams preferred
* Experience managing teams in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control, and powered trucks, preferred
* Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT as well as general building operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must have solid knowledge of building/ mechanical, electrical systems (MEP)
* Experience required using CMMS systems and reporting
* Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Use Hand Tool