To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Technician Audi North Atlanta
Asbury Automotive Group • Roswell, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**Air Conditioned State of the Art Facility**
**Paid Factory Training**
Audi North Atlanta, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with over 80 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking quality Technicians!
Asbury is one of the largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.4 billion in total revenue in 2015, we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are interested in speaking with any diagnostic technician committed to “fix it right the first time” and properly diagnosing and repairing our customers vehicle will be considered.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)!
Service Technicians Earn a Great Flag Rate
**Certifications and Experience will Reflect Pay**
We run a large volume, so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady income for our technicians.Responsibilities and Qualifications
What are the responsibilites and qualifications for the role?
- Perform line technician services
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive trouble shooting and testing
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
Use a computer to utilize factory software to send service details to service advisors
Perform road tests for diagnosis of consumer’s complaint and verification of repair
Work as a team along with the service advisors communicating clients vehicle needs
Attend manufacture specific training classes
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience preferred
- Must have basic tools
- Great mechanical skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability available
- Paid training
- Technician guild program
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Collision Centers, Collision Repair, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Honda Technician, Ford, Toyota, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.