To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, CO 80012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive - Denver
First Data • Aurora, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Sales Executive - Commercial Middle Market (Payments)
Location: Denver CO
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Position Description Overview
This position is an individual contributor (HUNTER) Sales role responsible for selling First Data’s enterprise suite of business solutions to prospects in the Commercial/Middle Market business segment, including products such as First Data’s point of sale solution (Clover), loyalty solution (Perka), Data Analytics (Insightics), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), credit and debit payment acceptance, and various cloud-based business solution applications as well as third party partnerships to clients in the surrounding markets.
- Develop strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios. Collaborate with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients. Self-sourcing of referrals and leads outside of Financial Institution Partners is also requirement of this role; therefore in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of First Data, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking. Under the direction of the Director of Sales, position will drive execution of departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals. Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce is required as discipline, integrity and accountability in sales pipeline management is a requirement of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years sales experience in financial services industry preferred. Payments industry knowledge and business acumen. Ability to source, identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers. Enterprise and/or complex sales experience in solution selling. Strong business development, influencing and negotiation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability in achievement of sales and revenue goals. Ability to travel as needed.
- Sales Scoping & Qualification
- Sls Proposals & Presentations
- Sales Closing & Agreements
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.