As an Ethan Allen Brand Ambassador, our Sales Consultants will provide overall support to customers in our Norwalk Outlet to sell take-with product. Successful execution is evidenced by greeting customers to establish rapport, keying orders, wrapping items for clients, replacing sold items on the floor, following up with clients as needed. Sales Associates ability will be measured based on customer service, communication skills, and technical skills as well as their ability to partner and work collaboratively with team members and clients.
**Our Norwalk location is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
As a Sales Consultant, you:
- Have a passion for cultivating customer relationships through to final sale.
- Ability to develop a repeat customer base while forming new client relationships by utilizing all available business development opportunities.
- Have the ability to handle shifting priorities while meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Have a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer's homes
- Willingness to work holidays, evening and weekends
- Prior experience in Retail environment
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.