The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Director is responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of business processes utilizing new and/or existing technologies. The key deliverables in this role include:
What you'll do:
- Own and drive the HR systems strategic roadmap in line with organizational priorities, including evaluating and providing continuous recommendations for new features, functionality, and enhancements.
- Support new and existing systems/processes, driving process standardization, automation, and improvement in the controls, while ensuring process efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Fostering relationships with senior internal stakeholders by establishing and maintaining exceptional business relationships and working collaboratively with other Operations and Corporate teams. These include Operations, Total Rewards, Legal, Tax, Treasury, Finance, Audit, Compliance, and IT.
- Coaching, mentoring, and leading a team
- Focusing on a positive employee experience while delivering compliant, secure and accurate reporting and driving operational excellence.
Lead the overall management of HR Systems solutions and administration of all HR system applications, processes and third-party vendor relationships related to Human Capital Data Management.
- Responsible for understanding, utilizing, and optimizing HR technology and HR systems to streamline processes and build efficiencies
- Manage implementation and maintenance of HRIS, and ensures integration and optimization of HRIS technologies throughout the business to automate processes and increase efficiency workflows
- Lead data architecture and the development of data framework for the HR function
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity, including executing accurate auditing procedures and practices, of the HRIS database and appropriate distribution of key data as required by Department Heads and other key executives
- Develop and maintain relevant human capital and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against HR's strategies
- Establish robust reporting including dashboards, delivered analytics, and requested reports. Deliver on quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Build and implement HR technology processes, reporting and analytics tools with an eye towards the end user's ease of use, partnering with internal change management and communications teams to ensure end user capability through necessary education and training
- Ensure compliance requirements for HR processes by facilitating delivery of information in support of requirements
- Act as key resource for any technology integrations relating to HRIS systems and act as primary point of contact and collaboration with IT team
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive, HRIS experience preferably in geographically dispersed, multi-location organization(s)
- Prior experience working with Oracle and ADP Payroll / eTime
- Prior system implementation experience
- Strong project management experience, along with the tools, methodology and communications skills to bring projects successfully to completion
- Solutions driven mindset with excellent business and finance acumen, and the ability to successfully plan, organize, integrate and measure a growing and complex HR technology organization
- Ability to think strategically, act operationally and balance those abilities depending on the context and situation
- Extensive knowledge of data integrations utilizing API's, flat files process
- Effectively drive results, build relationships, and collaborate in a hybrid work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels, including the executive team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, or business-related field
- Prior experience working with Oracle HCM and ADP Enterprise
- Demonstrated high proficiency with Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Visualizations utilizing Microsoft SQL (SQL, PowerBI)
- Experience leading HR data governance, security and compliance processes
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop solutions given minimal information
- Experience working in Hospitality
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement