To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Front Office Operations Manager
DELMONTE HOTEL GROUP • Cleveland, OH
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Front Office Operations Manager for our NEW Residence Inn University Circle/Medical Center located adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve Health Education Campus. The hotel is estimated to open in Spring 2019.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Front Office Operations Manager, you will directly supervise associates in the Front Office and Hospitality Departments and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assign duties and shifts to associates and observe performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Ensure proper cash and key control procedures are followed.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss company policies and guest complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Perform Front Desk and PM Hospitality duties as needed.
- Ensure food quality and service standards are being maintained for PM Hospitality.
- Ensure food sanitation and proper food handling standards are being followed.
- Provide guests with information pertaining to available services and hours of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge.
- Ensure effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
- Ensure all brand standards and initiatives are implemented and followed.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including forecasting room occupancy, maintaining department budget, monitoring service trends using Guest Satisfaction results, processing department payroll, maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, and handling any accounting and purchasing functions, i.e. cost and inventory levels for the Market/Pantry.
- Maintain up to date records and files.
- Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Front office, lobby and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a self-motivated Front Office Operations Manager with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 1 to 3 years related experience in guest services, front desk or related professional area
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven customer service and staff management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and complete tasks individually
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
As a Front Office Operations Manager with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a careerthe kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
- Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
- Discounts on food and beverages
- Professional development and advancement opportunities