Lead, motivate, and train team of CNC & manual machinists to execute daily schedule while continuously improving quality, productivity, and efficiency to enable on-time delivery.
- Minimum High School Diploma, 2- or 4-year degree preferred.
- 7+ years of machining experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of experience supervising CNC Turning production
- 3+ years of experience leading and supervising teams in a Lean manufacturing environment
- Ability to train associates in CNC programming, setup, and operation is required
- Design and document process improvements is required
- Mazak and Okuma horizontal lathe experience is preferred.
At AMETEK STC we believe in building a sustainable future for our customers, colleagues, suppliers, and the communities in which we operate. We take an active role in promoting real change, by contributing to a healthy, fair, and sustainable society in many of the countries our facilities are located. We call it #CareForTomorrow!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor 1
- Business Process Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Programmable Logic Controllers