To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales/Account Representative - TouchNet
Heartland Payment Systems • Lenexa, KS
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:TouchNet is seeking an inside sales / account representative to join our growing team! Our ideal individual would have prior experience in a customer facing role within a sales organization. A background in payment processing would be helpful, but not required. In this role you would be assisting and support the TouchNet transactions sales team in the implementation of new accounts, answering customer sales related questions, lead generation and overall operational sales support.
Responsibilities would include:
- Inbound lead follow-up activities (from our webinars, conferences, etc...)
- Outbound lead generation through email/call campaigns
- Web product demo support across all territories
- Analytical support for merchant statements and pricing
- Depending on opportunity size/complexity, the Inside account representative may be responsible for smaller sales deals, under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager
- 3-5 years experience in a client facing role working directly with customers answering questions, providing training, and working with all levels of internal stakeholders in a sales environment.
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skill, problem solving and an analytic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and wear many hats
- Prior experience in transaction sales, merchant services or payment processing, preferred
- Prior experience in a sales environment, preferred
- Bachelors degree, preferred
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.