Perform various duties such as sampling, inspection, and additional services as they arise
This is a temporary job only. Required to work minimum of 6 days per week during Harvest Season.
1. Maintain positive attitude with co-workers, management staff and customers.
2. Accurately record inspection results.
3. Assist in implementation of QA program.
4. Maintain working knowledge of grade criteria for application in potato inspection.
5. Perform inspection process according to grade criteria.
6. Maintain high level of confidentiality.
7. Comply with all safety and housekeeping procedures and practices.
8. Stay on duty until relieved or as directed by supervisor/lead.
9. Appropriate AWSS personnel may assign other accountabilities as necessary.
1. High School or equivalent education preferred.
2. Analytical skills with ability to calculate averages and percentages.
3. Knowledge of potato inspection process preferred.
4. Communicate effectively in English.
5. Follow written and oral instructions.
6. Basic computer skills preferred.
1. Lift up to 35 pounds properly.
2. Work in an outside environment in varied conditions.
3. Stand for long periods of time and be mobile.
4. Differentiate color. (Not color blind)
5. Work around noise, dirt, odors, dusts chemicals, fumes, and in poorly ventilated areas.
6. Work around potential mechanical hazards such as machinery, conveyor belts, chains, and forklifts.
7. Work around icy, slippery, muddy, uneven flooring and surfaces.
8. May operate forklifts and/or skid steers.
Product Quality Assurance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US2311NC_28009431
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile