ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST Project Description:
The AR Specialist is responsible for review and resolution of deduction balances, including Chargebacks, on the customer portfolio(s). This includes timely review of newly deducted claims, including obtaining supporting documentation when not on file, identification of deduction reason, and distribution of debits to external departments for review when applicable. The AR Specialist is responsible for submitting credit memo requests for validated and approved debits for the customer portfolio(s). In addition, the AR Specialist is responsible for matching open deductions against open credit memos or unapplied cash and analyzing / reconciling any variances, ensuring timely and effective collection efforts are initiated when a customer deduction is deemed invalid and updating collection efforts in claim management system in accordance with department deduction review process. In addition, is responsible to ensure timely payment of open invoices for assigned portfolio, to reduce past due and days outstanding. Provide recommendations for orders on credit hold. Follow Client Safety Health and Code of Conduct policies. This position has internal contacts with sales staff and external contact with customer accounts payable and receivables departments.
- Provide timely review and identification of newly created deduction claims, obtaining supporting documentation when not on file, reviewing thoroughly to ensure sufficiency of detail provided, and updating claim management system in accordance with current deduction review process
- Ensure timely payment of open invoices, to reduce past due and days outstanding.
- Ensure thorough review and reconciliation of variances deemed invalid and initiate collection efforts. Ensuring timely follow-up and effective tracking in claim management system. Escalating aging and problematic disputes when applicable.
- Perform account maintenance to identify any potential credit to debit correlations, and submit for offset when applicable. Direct debit memos to appropriate external departments for research validity and conduct periodic follow ups for resolution status.
- Timely response to customer, external departments, and management inquiries, ensuring effective and thorough communication.
- Responsible for meeting month-end and quarter-end deadlines.
- Follows Client Safety, Health, and Environmental and Code of Conduct policies and procedures.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Analytical / Technical-Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems, making decisions that make sense and are based on available information.
- Problem solving- Ability to identify issues and develop and implement effective solutions, taking the initiative to escalate problems/issues when needed.
- Organization and Planning - Detail oriented with ability to effectively manage time, prioritizing workload to meet changing demands.
Pharma experience is a MUST.
- High School Diploma.
- Prior deduction resolution experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior utilization of advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookup) throughout work history.
- Associate Degree.
- Minimum one year prior Accounting experience.
- Minimum one year prior Chargeback experience.
- Oracle and SAP experience preferred.
- General knowledge of global Client organization.
- Sub Function
- Reports to Lead Accounts Receivable
- Temp to Perm.
- Start ASAP.
- Oracle and SAP (Dept. will be moving from Oracle to SAP) preferred.
- Travel to North Wales, PA 3 days per week for 4 week training (Hotel, mileage) reimbursed.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Adriel: URL blocked - click to apply
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01197
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Provide Financial Support