To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West McLean, VA 22102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Management Consulting Manager - Human Capital
RSM US LLP • West McLean, VA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assist in the execution of projects to help optimize all elements of the organization including but not limited to: HR and Business Process Modernization, HRIS Implementation, Post-merger Integration, HR process HR and Organization process Transformation, Finance Technology Deployment
- Plan and execute the day to day project activities for business process initiatives: Forecasting and Planning, Hire to Retire processes and accountability matrix
- Participate in the development of proposals and business development activities
- Assist in developing new products and deliverables for the rapidly changing technology environment in Human Resources
- Assist in preparing engagement/project financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Management, Marketing Finance from accredited university
- Minimum 6-10 years experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm working as a Human Resource generalist or Human Capital Consultant
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in advising HR and Operation organizations on the above business processes
- Experience in at least one of the following focus areas:
- HR Technology selection
- HR Shared Services
- HR Transformation
- Business Process Improvement
- HR Compensation and Payroll
- Experience in the development of deliverables and reports
- Ability to travel up to 50 - 75% locally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Functional understanding of HRIS systems
- Experience developing and delivering proposals
- Experience serving clients across multiple industries and consult on Human Resources
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.