To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ 08540
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Operations Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Princeton, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Education - Teaching - Administration
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Operations Analyst in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ).
- Provides support, collects information, and/or provide guidance to benefit customers
- Prepares correspondence and performs outreach to clients as outlined in the project plan
- Responsible for answering client phone and written inquiries and fulfills client needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for following and using internal resources, established policies, processes and systems to resolve customer inquiries
- Develops and demonstrates a strong understanding of state and federal policies as they impact and relate to special education and Medicaid in New Jersey, and can train others on these policies
- Serves public school districts by providing real time support, training, and consultative services through face to face interactions, phone, and/or web based tools
- Supports the design and production of client status reports and training materials
- Identifies and leads special assignments as needed
- A relentless commitment to contributing to a team culture that is focused on exceptional client service, high quality products, effective communication, and teamwork
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills; including the ability to listen, question and communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or clients simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize issues and identify thoughtful solutions
- Proficient/advanced use of Windows Operating Systems and Internet Browsing Applications
- Comfort collecting inquiry data using Microsoft suite, including: PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word and other databases
- Working knowledge in K-12 public education systems, special education focus is a plus
- IT schooling or experience strongly preferred
- Call Center/Client Service experience strongly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAEQG1680651
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.