To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
63-25 Dry Harbor Road
Queens, NY 11379
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
School Psychologist-Bilingual Mandarin
ADAPT Community Network • Queens, NY
Posted 19 days ago
Some of the duties the employee would have:
• Provides psychological assessment on individuals annually in areas of intelligence and
• Develops a treatment plan and goals based on an assessment.
• Provides psychological services as prescribed by treatment plan in areas of behavior
management, psychological counseling, crisis intervention, etc.
• Integrates therapeutic intervention techniques into programs or home of person served
through consultation with parent/guardian and staff at team meetings, case conferences or
through other informal contacts.
• Records progress on all active cases in therapy, monitors therapy status and makes
appropriate recommendations as changes occur.
• Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and annual reviews for purposes of
planning, implementation and monitoring of individual plans.
• Participates in pre-admission evaluations.
• Assists with other duties such as arrival and dismissal, feeding, bathrooming, and
classroom management as needed.
• Maintains equipment and orders supplies with approval of supervisor.
• Administers scores, analyzes and interprets diagnostic tests in cognitive and emotional
• Trains and instructs program staff in utilization of goals, behavior management,
interpretation of test results, etc.
• Keeps abreast of changes in field.
• Performs other related duties as requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Psychology
• NYSED School Psychologist Certification
• At least one year of comparable experience with the developmentally disabled