If you're looking for work in a dynamic, rapidly changing customer service call center in the Transportation industry, this Customer Service Representative opportunity via Robert Half might be for you! Call Sunshine Pennington
(559) 421-1832 & Edmond Sarkisyan
(559) 421- 1838 or Yohana Roman
(559) 312-1064. The Customer Service Representative will be required to test on MS Office (Word and Excel) and typing prior to being considered.
Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative we're looking for. If you're looking for a short-term contract / temporary to hire position in Fresno, California, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Less than one year of experience required
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Knowledge of data entry
- Customer service experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in Dispatching
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.