ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Installation Technician.
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building strategic partnerships.
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Installation Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are to evaluate the customer’s needs, design, install, and educate the customer on the use of their system.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Work with the customer to determine optimal system and equipment to meet their needs.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure proper functionality and signal reception required to establish service.
- Evaluate the information provided and work with the customer to provide the best possible solution for their location.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Pursue safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Assure against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Collect all debris, patch any holes, and clean the site, leaving it as nice or in better condition than when started.
- And any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission and abide by our organization’s values.
What are we looking for?
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
- Electronic Trade School training is a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
- Service Orientation
- Property Management