Are you mechanically inclined? Do you like working in a fast paced environment? If you enjoy working on new projects daily PeopleShare has the opportunity for you!
Why Work Here?
- Long term opportunity, looking for candidates with leadership potential
- Established company, almost 100 years in business and still growing
Job Details for Installation Technician:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Pay Rate: $14.00 - $17.00
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description Installation Technician:
- Assist with safely installing commercial and residential products
- Learn how to troubleshoot products
- Operate both hand and power tools
- Safely operate both scissor and man lifts
- Attend training classes
Job Requirements Installation Technician:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Prior experience in physically active positions (laborer, construction, demolition, installation, etc)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, kneel, bend, stoop and climb for a full 8 hour shift
- Possess the ability to read a tape measure
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, installation, laborer, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Installations (Computer Systems)