Regional CDL-A Owner OperatorTruck Driver$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security. We're looking for professional Owner Operators for our Dry Bulk Operation inMarshall, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Owner Operator Pay:
- $3,900 - $4,700 per week
- Average pay annually $202,800 -$244,400
- Paid by mileage $1.75 CPM (loaded) & $1.20 CPM (empty)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus offered for hired referrals
- Dedicated runs
- Hauling Carbon
- Pick up points: Marshall, TX
- Destination points: CA, AZ, TX, OK, MO, LA, GA
- Out and back work
Driver Reward Programs:
Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500for each lead!
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training $35/hr
- Demurrage pay $35/hr
- Consistent, year-round work
- 2010 or Newer preferred
- Company installed ISAAC driving system
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- One complimentary truck wash per month
- One complimentary oil change per year
- All tolls paid by Trimac
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Tanker endorsement
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter today!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Speak with a Recruiter today![ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Owner Operator
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Road Transport
- Public Service