To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- Southern Careers Institute
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Woz U • Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Only Those with a Passion to Revolutionize Education May Qualify.
At Woz U, the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about inspiring the next generation of innovators and developing the workforce of the future. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless Woz U students by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
Are you a good fit?
- You are passionate about technology and education;
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn something new;
- You are articulate and confident in your communication;
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded.
What you can expect when joining Woz U:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity;
- Interview prospective students seeking acceptance into one of the programs offered by our partner institutions; set-up appointments for and conduct interviews with all prospects;
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Counsel prospective student about eligibility requirements, training and educational opportunities, rules, regulations, and responsibilities of students, etc.;
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities outside the standard work week and/or office setting;
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and regulations;
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrates ability to build rapport and influence decision making.
- Articulate in both verbal and written conversation.
- Able to learn technical concepts and explain them to non-technical audience.
- Natural instinct to pick up the phone and tackle conversations immediately.
About Woz U
In partnership with Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, Woz U specializes in transforming technology and career-based education to help get people into the workforce more quickly and affordably. Stemming from his passion to inspire the next generation of innovators Woz U's mission is to deliver personalized technology-based learning to energize a new generation. We are committed to bring the best personal development experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world through our innovative curriculum, delivery platform and personalized training offerings.