Our Treasury Practice
Our Risk and Financial Advisory practice solve our clients' most complex issues and helps drive transformative changes to their treasury, trading and risk management organizations. We support our clients with advice related to physical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting, quantitative analysis, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risk systems. We help clients draw the necessary information from the capital markets, their customers, regulators and other sources, analyze the information across risk classes, and report the information to managers in an efficient but secure format to facilitate tactical and strategic decision making.
Our professionals bring extensive experience in risk management, trading, treasury, investment management, operations, accounting, taxation, asset securitization, technology strategies/implementations, and management consulting to each assignment.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
We are looking for an experienced treasury transformation and treasury technology senior consultant to join our Treasury practice to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes, organizational transformation, and implementation of treasury management system to our consulting services. Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. This position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services, solution design and delivery. The position provides excellent opportunity for:
* Define, plan, and execute treasury transformation enabled by treasury management systems that support cash and liquidity management, trade management, hedge management& accounting, and financial risk management
* Lead, develop teams that deliver technology transformations services to Fortune 500 corporations including treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g., SWIFT, multibank reporting), vendor selections, organizational and process improvements, and TMS implementations
* Provide treasury, risk management and technology advisory services to our clients
* Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
* Ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines
* Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
* Involvement in expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
* Mentoring of junior professionals
Requirements / Profile:
* 4+years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems such as Kyriba, Reval, Wall Street, PeopleSoft, SAP, SunGard ("TMS")
* Kyriba experience is a plus
* Experience with treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
* Entrepreneurial in nature: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility
* Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/mentoring skills
* Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills
* Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients
* Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
* Experience and good knowledge of system implementations lifecycles
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
* General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics
* MBA, CPA, CTP, or CFA preferred
* Existing relationships with one or more of Kyriba, Reval, Wall Street, PeopleSoft, SAP, SunGard user community is a plus
* Ability to travel 40 - 70% on average, based on the work you do, and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, California and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, California and Washington State takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $90,938 - $160,938.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 104874
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Strategies
- Capital Markets