The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 accurately fills and counts medications. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 ensures inventory levels are adequate for dispensing by working with inventory supply team. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Certified Pharmacy Technician. PTCB (CphT)
* Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in Ohio state.
* Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
* Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
* A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
* Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
* Must be able to work 4, 10 hour shifts and be comfortable standing
* Mail Order Pharmacy experience.
* 1-2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order or hospital pharmacy setting.
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a?healthcare?company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
* Provide proof of full vaccination?or commit to testing protocols OR
* Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Customer Service
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Mail Order
- Occupational Safety And Health