Join the Printing/Publishing industry as a well-organized Billing Clerk by applying through Accountemps, and put your attention to detail to good use. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Billing Clerk opportunity is with a company in the Printing/Publishing industry and is based in the Mabelvale, Arkansas area. In this Billing Clerk position, the selected candidate will be reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. Are you a self-starter looking to develop your career? If so, this may be the Billing Clerk role for you.
- Gauge billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, acquiring missing or correct data when necessary
- Build financial controls and procedures
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data quality and consistency
- Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Efficient in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Solid understanding of billing
- Expertise in customer service
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Attention To Detail